Our membership consists of local gardeners from beginners to accredited Master Gardeners. We all have one thing in common and that is our love of gardening. We are 100 members strong and growing, one of the oldest horticultural groups in Ontario.
Become a Member!
Becoming a member is as easy as dropping in for a visit. Our membership table is always set up for each meeting. Come as a visitor and see for yourself what we have to offer. Then just stop by the membership table to get your membership card.
Fee: $15.00/year [$25/year family membership]
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Access to our gardening library
- Direct access to Master Gardeners to answer your gardening questions
- Socializing with like-minded people
- Special events and off-site tours
- Coffee, tea and snacks at each meeting
- Nursery and Greenhouse Garden Discounts
Many of our local garden-related business people are also members and are happy to share their knowledge with you.